Saturday, November 24, 2007

not many "western" friends...

9:35 PM / 0 comments

Crazy search for "western food knifes" almost makes me die laughing. And i realise one important thing, that i don't have that many friends who have families that are very much "western-influenced". That so many of them found no such knifes at the house...

Joann (colleague): "Oh... No... I don't Have..."
Pramila: "My house we don't eat western food. So don't have." (Don't eat western food also must have some what... ><)
Guoxiong: "Don't have leh."
Wenjie: "No"
Phyllis: "I'm not sure..." (Hmmm....)

Kuang Hong: "I got one." (Your goddamn house only got 1 butter knife!? ><) My house also no eat western, i found 5 such knifes. Bleah. Hahahahaha...


This 1 is the best...: Mum (She works in a foodcourt)
Me: "Mum, can you help me borrow 10 western food knifes from the western food stall? Promise will return on Mon..."
Mum: "Don't have western food stall here."
Me: (fall off chair) "... ..."



Then finally...

Vincent: "I have 6!" (Wah thank you!)

So... 5 (Vincent) + 5 (Myself), i have 10! Settle. Enough.

Phew... @.@"