Sunday, November 11, 2007

Irresponsible people

12:44 PM / 0 comments

I was on the bus journey home, sitting back and relaxing, enjoying the sceneries on my passing window. All was well... Until something stuck onto my shoes.

Chewing gum. Under my seat.

Shitz. I thought this thing was banned. Darn.

Spoil my day. The worst thing was that i did not have any tissue paper with me. And i had to "recycle" a card in my wallet that i intended to throw anyway to remove that toopid piece of gum.

Come on people. Where is the social responsiblity? No wonder chewing gum was banned. Other country laugh at us for banning it. I thought we should laugh at ourselves for having it banned. If the people do not have the little bit of courtesy to dispose of their waste into the proper channel, the leaders step in and do it their way. Social control.

Yes, you can say i talked about this because i am pissed over stepping on gums. But it does give a penny for your thoughts aren't it? It is seriously a laughable matter. Not at the ban. But the people who caused its ban.

When the citizens still had not learn social responsibility, we remove more things. One fine day, we have to travel next door to smoke our cigrattes, walk our dogs and wash our dirty undies because the dripping water dropped on our heads too often when we walked under the blocks.