Sunday, November 18, 2007

countdown to the end of student life

10:33 PM / 0 comments

Effectively from 27 November 2007 onwards, i will resign from being called a student... to being called temporary umemployed. Yes, a job's waiting for me to start 12 December 2007. Gonna be considered my first job in the field of my studies... SOCIAL WORK.

So effectively with 9 days down to the end... I wonder... WHY DO I STILL HAVE SO MANY THINGS LEFT UNDONE! There are CASES TO CLOSE, CASES TO TRANSFER, PROGRAMME TO RUN (SUN SOMEMORE!), MEETINGS TO ATTEND, REPORTS TO WRITE!!!! Reports... There is 2 school reports for the placement, 1 bloody thesis draft, and Mr K (he is my current ED) have to throw me a bomb by making me write him another bloody report for the programme... I'm not your bloody staff okie! (okok... must thank him for treating us like one, got privilege 1)

Then there is placement sharing on Fri, and i need to bring grand-daddy to hospital in the morning. Wah, 24-hrs not enough leh. Some kind of ending to my so-called student's life eh..

Anyway, i was browsing thru some JC students' blog... Those pictures... Those smiles... How i miss the real student's life... You know, those carefree moments in sec/jc times where your worst worry is the mid-term results... and the second being your dad forgot to give you pocket money. :s i miss you, can i go back to where we were before? That's my kind of student's life! The one i am going through now sux. I don't even know whether i should consider myself a student.

If there is something missing in my life now, is to go to a real uni and study.

Anyway, my placement experience had been fulfulling! Its my greatest experience so far (including poly times, i have 3 placement in total). I really want to thank all the sana staffs, my fellow colleagues, who have tolerated us for the past 3-months... putting up with our nonsenses... treating us not like students but like part of the organisation... teaching us... advising us... and most importantly for being a part of our learning journey. I think i will miss you... terribly.